All food and food-related products exported from New Zealand must meet world leading New Zealand food safety standards.
New Zealand dairy Brands is a 100% owned subsidiary of a specialised consumer packaging company and the two companies hold the following accreditations.
- Export Dairy Risk Management Program (RMP) registered and verified Risk Management Program (RMP).
- Food Safety Program (non dairy products)
- Licensed dairy product exporter
- Accreditation as a licensed dairy product manufacturer / packager by the Government of the People's Republic of China
- Organic product processing
- Halal accreditation
All Risk Management and Food Safety programs are operated under the direct control of the New Zealand Government Department - The Ministry of Primary Industries (MPI). Requirements are strictly enforced by means of regular audits undertaken by accredited independent agencies who report to MPI directly.
This compliance regime extends across the entire value chain – from production at farm level to processing and manufacturing, packaging, transport, and ultimately export.
Confirmation of certifications are available upon request.